How To Check If Your Commercial Irrigation System Broken?
Since dry grass and waning plants may send the wrong message to customers, what are the tell-tale signs that the irrigation system needs a tweak here and there to maximize its efficacy?
Our suggestion would be to check for the following things:
- Are any sprinkler heads missing, malfunctioning, or clogged?
- Is the sprinkler failing to cover the entire area in a uniform manner?
- Is the irrigation system spraying water onto sidewalks, facades, or streets?
- Are the controller’s wires worn or loose?
- Are any of the pipes experiencing low pressure or leaks?
If the answer to one of these questions is indeed positive, that might be a good signal your company needs professional maintenance.