Lawn Irrigation System Installation
This service includes all sprinkler nozzle types: pop-up, misters, rotor, drip or fixed.
Our team is trained to pay extra attention to residential irrigation system installation, ensuring your lawn stays functional long after the job is finished. Give us a call so we can whip up an optimal custom design and ensure a steady flow rate for years to come.
Installing a sprinkler system is meticulous work, one which includes:
- Grooming and cleaning up trenches, holes, etc.
- Valve box and sprinkler head installation
- Strategically positioning underground sprinkler system heads
- Installing controllers and above ground piping while ensuring the water supply hook up is sound
Besides the effort we put into making sprinkler installation, we also pay close attention to unseen details, making sure that we:
- Use top quality pipes and fittings
- Safeguard the electrical components using custom waterproof wire connections
- Filling undesired trenches to avoid damaging the pipes